Friday, May 10, 2013

The Beginning


Hello blog world- I've finally joined the world of technology! Ha Ha, I'm super excited to finally have this blog started. 
  
     To start- we recently sold our "starter home" - you know, the house you plan to stay in 3 years that turns into 10 years!! Well, the day has finally come we sold it and after months of looking and putting offers in, we bought our hopefully final house!  ( We actually bought it new years eve 2012) its just taken me 5 months to have a moment to figure out this blog thing!
 
     So now that we have this house the process of making it a home is the real project ( I should make that plural, since we have been working on one project after another!)  So that in itself is the purpose of this blog.

   When we started looking for a house with a basement, the options were few.   Along with being few, they were old and needed to be completely gutted! So that begun my addiction to pinterest.  I was looking for every solution I could find to fix up the houses we looked at.  The house we bought was much nicer than the rest we put offers on, however it still needed a lot of attention.  So I took lots of pictures along the way so I could remember the before and after. I will post the pictures along with what we did and what pinterest solutions worked for me and which ones didn't.  Hopefully I can make sense along the way!

pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment