Tuesday, May 14, 2013

OLD HOUSE- NEW HOUSE

I feel like I need to have one last look at our house of 11 years - and yes that is how long it took to replace pretty much every thing in the entire house before we sold it! So here is the final tour of our 1st house in Ivins.





                               We put brand new carpet in the bedrooms right before we sold it.


               I finally had my house just how I liked it- then we moved and I'm trying to make everything work in our new house.  It has been quite a challenge- most days I give up on trying!


                  Now for the reveal of our new house!  Just remember these are the before pics!!
 


                                 Notice there is no garage yet-doesn't work for our 5 plus vehicles!!
                Ain't she a peach- and I don't mean that because everything is kind of a peach color! I'll give you a quick look at the huge backyard - big reason we bought the house (there are not many houses on 1/3 acre here in St. George ).  I know that is not big for northern Utah (where I am from) but down here it just doesn't happen- unless you take a step back to the 70's!! That's just what we did-hence the peach color brick!  I hope I don't sound like I'm ungrateful, because I'm not- we have twice the space inside and outside as our last house!   We just have lots of work to do...again!!


             Yes that is a chicken coup-now gone, but it was hiding behind a 40 foot long wall of 25ft tall bamboo!  I thought I had a pic, but I cant find one.  If anyone out there thinks bamboo would be a great idea- let me highly suggest against it!! It is really hard to get rid of and that's besides the fact that it is super ugly!!  I'll start posting pics of the inside before shots maybe tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment