Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Our New House- Before

So just as I promised here's a look at the inside of our new house.  Keep in mind- I'm not the best photographer in the world!  Hopefully you can get the  general idea of what it looked like.  I will break down each area we have been working on later and show what we did and didn't do.






That is the upstairs- which we were really lucky to have gotten a house in such good shape. We did not have to replace any flooring in the house -what a relief!! For the most part with some cleaning supplies and a little (ok, a lot)  elbow grease, it was livable.  We have been updating things as we have a chance -it is our weekend activity!!
 
Here's the Basement:



 
I know the 70's are rockin in this room!!


There you have it- the beginning of our new life in our new house!! We definitely scored on this house, we ended up with a lot of space inside and out.  The best part is where we ended up, I could not ask for nicer neighbors.  We are continually blown away how great everyone is that lives around us.  The fact that my kids have friends all around is amazing!! The other night, they were actually out playing night games with all the neighborhood kids.  It was just how I grew up, and that makes me sooo happy!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it !!!! Can't wait to come see it sometime. Maybe this summer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this summer- that would be awesome!! Y0u could help me decide where to hang stuff in my basement- since I have not hung ANYTHING down there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute house! Congrats! Can't wait to see you add your touch to it!

    ReplyDelete